The Eclipse Smart Whitening System includes:
- 1 Eclipse Smart Whitening Light
- 3 Whitening Gel Syringes
- 1 Remineralizing Gel
- 6 Oral Brush Ups
The Eclipse Smart Whitening System User Manual:
- For optimal results begin by gently flossing and brushing your teeth. Be cautious not to irritate the gums. Use the Oral Brush Ups included to help ensure that the enamel is dry.
- Using one of the included gel syringes, apply a thin line of whitening gel evenly along the margin of the upper and lower tray near the area that is closest to the LED lights. *This area is where the teeth will lay and come in contact with the gel. There is enough gel in each 5mL syringe for five full procedures, therefore 1 mL should be expended for lower and upper part of the tray per procedure.
- Insert the Eclipse light and gently press against the front of the teeth. Wipe away the excess gel that may come in contact with the lip and gingival tissues. Adjust the lips up and away from the tray, resting the lips comfortably over the outside of the tray.
- Connect the Eclipse light to a Smart device or USB portal. Wear the Eclipse light for 20 minutes.
- After whitening, remove the Eclipse light and rinse the mouth and tray out thoroughly with lukewarm water. *Please note that hot water may damage the tray lights. If necessary, gently use a toothbrush to remove any leftover gel.
- Remineralizing gel (Post Whitening Treatment): Place a small amount of gel inside the tray. Wear for 5 – 10 minutes, light activation not required. Rinse mouth and tray with lukewarm water.
- Repeat daily until desired result.
- For 24 hours after treatment avoid dark foods and beverages, as well as tobacco use.
- Store kit at room temperature, and avoid exposure to heat or sunlight.
Keep out of reach of small children. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women. Contains Carbamide Peroxide. Whitening Gel is contraindicated for patients with known allergies or any chemical sensitivity to peroxides or glycols. Avoid contact with eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Dental examination is recommended before whitening. Minor gum irritation or sensitivity to teeth may occur. If severe irritation occurs, stop using this product and consult your dentist.